Vector IT-Campus | Neubau Verwaltung | Vector InformatikBack to Projects list
- Holderäckerstraße 36, 70499 Stuttgart
- Vector Informatik GmbH
- Enea GmbH, Schweiz
- Geplan Design Planungsgesellschaft mbH, Stuttgart
- Boll und Partner, Stuttgart
- Halfkann+Kirchner, Stuttgart
- Horstmann+Berger, Altensteig
- Sustainable Strategies, Stuttgart
- Fachplanung Elektro
- Müller & Bleher Filderstadt GmbH & Co. KG, Filderstadt
- Fachplanung HLS
- KREBS Ingenieurbüro Beratende Ingenieure VBI, Ditzingen
Vector is the world-leading supplier of embedded electronics. They provide OEMs and are suppliers of automotive and related industries a professional and open development platform of tools, software components and services for creating embedded systems.
In 20 locations around the world more than 1,700 employees support all manufacturers and suppliers of the automotive industry and related industries. In Stuttgart, the IT campus of Vector Informatik was built on more than 34,000 sqm (GFA) in 2016.
The new auditorium and seminar area supports events with more than 200 visitors simultaneously. Everyday up to 1,500 meals are being served in the restaurant. By an innovative use of renewable primary energies building services are designed to be environmentally-friendly, sustainable and energy-saving. Heating and cooling is operated by one of the largest geothermal fields in Germany. The building is being certified according to DGNB.
Vector Informatik GmbH, Stuttgart
Gross capacity: 163.000m3
Main usable area: 21.000 m2