Gerd Heise Degree in Architectural Engineering BDA
Heise was born in 1953 in Oberhausen. After completing his architecture studies at the Polytechnic Institute in Cologne, he went to the Max Planck Institute of Art History and the Biblioteca Hertziana in the Palazzo Zuccari, both in Rome. He started work for HPP in 1980, first as a project director and then as the director of the HPP offices in Leipzig and Hamburg. In 1994 Heise became a limited partner of HPP. Today he directs the HPP office in Leipzig as an associate.
Heise is a member of the BDA in Saxony and the Chamber of Architects in Saxony.