Born in 1934. Apprenticeship as carpenter and degree in architecture at the TH Munich. Architect BDA, urban planner, DASL. Establishment of the firm in 1964. Member of the German Academy for Urban Development and Regional Planning since 1970.
Awarded the Goethe Medal of the City of Frankfurt in 2003. In 2006 awarded the Federal Order of Merit on Ribbon. Managing partner of the AS&P GmbH.